The Genesis Expo is the largest Creation Museum in the UK, managed by the Charity known as the Creation Science Movement – CSM. The Genesis Expo is located on The Hard in the touristic heart of Portsmouth, a minutes walk from the railway station at Portsmouth Harbour, opposite the bus station, within view of the Historic Dockyard and HMS Warrior; so there is plenty to see for a whole day out for all the family.
Greeting the visitors in the entrance hall is “Boris”, a giant 20 ft. long model of a Dinosaur. He can Roar and children are fascinated by him. The Expo is home to various other smaller Dinosaurs.
Inside is a fossil shop, and many books and videos for sale, as well as leaflets and pamphlets. Each has been selected to be of good quality and approved in that the creation information it contains is generally conforming to the views held by the CSM Council.
Visit the Genesis Expo on The Hard in Portsmouth.
FREE ADMISSION! – Open all year 11 am – 4 pm Tuesday – Saturday and bank holidays. We close from the 24th December – 2nd January. A Map is on the Finding us page. Post code is PO1 3DT for Sat Nav. To find out what else you can do in the city, visit the Portsmouth website HERE.
The Creation Science Movement is the oldest creationist movement in the world. Founded in 1932 as “The Evolution Protest Movement” by a small group of Christians concerned by the propaganda that was promoting the theory of evolution as if scientifically proven, it has grown in strength over the years.
The aims of the Creation Science Movement are:
- To show that the Scriptures, and in particular those that bear on Creation, are reliable.
- To lecture on Creation Science at universities, schools and churches.
- To publish and distribute the journal ‘Creation’, pamphlets, books, video and audio demonstrating that the biblical account of special Creation is supported by true science.
CSM has charitable status (Charity no: 801745)
CSM subscribers receive a quarterly journal and a new pamphlet in every mailing. Membership is open to all faiths.
- To become a Member please visit our subscription page HERE.
- A PDF archive of our previous Journals can be viewed on this website by clicking HERE.
- View our Statement of Faith on this website by clicking HERE.
- There will be a question time, and the proceedings will close before 5 pm.
- There will be a bookstall.
- A charge of £10 per person is made payable to cover expenses.
- Seating is limited so advanced booking is advised, but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- Park & Ride on M275. Nearby car parks available. Nearby catering premises.
- Portsmouth Harbour Rail & Bus station half a mile away.
VENUE: Groundlings Theatre, Kent St, Portsmouth PO1 3BS
Morning at 10.30 am:
The Forging of Codex Sinaiticus
Afternoon at 2.00 pm:
New Testament Fragments from Dead Sea Cave 7
£10 per person is made payable to cover expenses
TO BOOK ONLINE – CLICK HERE
For postal bookings – download this form HERE and send a Cheque via post to CSM at: PO Box 888, PO6 2YD
PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO PHYSICAL ENTRY TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. BUT PLEASE REST ASSURED IF YOU BOOK, YOUR NAME IS ADDED TO OUR LIST FOR ENTRY ON THE DAY.
© Genesis Expo – 17-18 The Hard, Portsmouth, PO1 3DT, United Kingdom Tel: 02392 293988 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org