- There will be a question time, and the proceedings will close before 5 pm.
- There will be a bookstall.
- A charge of £10 per person is made payable to cover expenses.
- Seating is limited so advanced booking is advised, but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- Park & Ride on M275. Nearby car parks available. Nearby catering premises.
- Portsmouth Harbour Rail & Bus station half a mile away.
VENUE: Groundlings Theatre, Kent St, Portsmouth PO1 3BS
Morning at 10.30 am:
The Forging of Codex Sinaiticus
Afternoon at 2.00 pm:
New Testament Fragments from Dead Sea Cave 7
£10 per person is made payable to cover expenses
TO BOOK ONLINE – CLICK HERE
For postal bookings – download this form HERE and send a Cheque via post to CSM at: PO Box 888, PO6 2YD
PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO PHYSICAL ENTRY TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. BUT PLEASE REST ASSURED IF YOU BOOK, YOUR NAME IS ADDED TO OUR LIST FOR ENTRY ON THE DAY.
www.csm.org.uk / www.genesisexpo.org.uk